Look forward to everyday activities again…
MLS® Laser Therapy helps to manage pain, reduce inflammation and speed up your recovery.
What is Laser Therapy?
MLS® Laser Therapy is a non-invasive, safe, and effective treatment modality where light is used to relieve pain, reduce inflammation and promote wound healing and soft tissue repair. Our laser is the only multi-wave locked system, dual wave, fully robotic laser therapy system on the market. This means deeper penetration with no heat produced allowing faster healing with no known side effects. It has been cleared by the FDA since 2009.
How is the treatment done?
The laser is fully robotic and placed 8 inches above the skin allowing the healing energy to penetrate tissue, where it interacts with various intracellular bio-molecules resulting in the restoration of normal cell function. This also enhances the body’s natural healing processes. In essence, light energy is converted into biochemical energy. Think of this like photosynthesis in plants.
The result is normal cell functions are restored. The process results in a disappearance of symptoms and increases the speed at which your body heals. Other effects include stimulation of the immune system response, improved lymphatic drainage and enhancement of the body’s natural healing processes.
The beneficial physiological changes noted above are the result in tissue regeneration and cellular stimulation. This is possible because we are using the newest and most powerful laser technology available to help our patients live a pain-free life.
What to expect?
How it Works:
Light energy enters the damaged cells and stimulates inter-cellular activity. This reduces pain in the area and speeds recovery of the damaged cells. Once the cells recover, the healing process is complete.
Lasts for roughly 15 minutes, there is no pain, only a comfortable sensation at the point of application.
Manages Pain, Reduces Inflammation, Restores Mobility, Speeds Healing Process, Non-Surgical, Non-Invasive, Non-Medicinal, Rapid Relief from Pain, Speeds Recovery of Damaged Cells.
Patients tend to see results after 1-3 treatments. For full recovery, 7-10 treatments.
10 Benefits of MLS® Laser Therapy
- Anti-Inflammatory: MLS® Laser Therapy has an anti-edema effect as it causes vasodilation, but also because it activates the lymphatic drainage system which drains swollen areas.
- Analgesic: MLS® Laser Therapy has a beneficial effect on nerve cells. It blocks pain transmitted by these cells to the brain which decreases nerve sensitivity.
- Accelerated Tissue Repair and Cell Growth: Photons of light from lasers penetrate deeply into tissue and accelerate cellular reproduction and growth.
- Improved Vascular Activity: Laser light will significantly increase the formation of new capillaries in damaged tissue which speeds up the healing process, closes wounds quickly and reduces scar tissue.
- Increases Metabolic Activity: MLS® Laser Therapy creates higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells.
- Trigger Points and Acupuncture Points: MLS® Laser Therapy stimulates muscle trigger points and acupuncture points.
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation: MLS® Laser Therapy reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from cuts, scratches, burns or surgery.
- Improved Nerve Function: Laser light speeds the process of nerve cell reconnection and increases the amplitude of action potentials to optimize muscle healing.
- Immunoregulation: Laser light has a direct effect on immunity status by stimulating immunoglobulins and lymphocytes.
- Faster Wound Healing: Laser light stimulates fibroblast development in damaged tissue and is effective post-surgically and in the treatment of open wounds and burns.